SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 21, 2016

Venuti Family {Mississippi Delta Lifestyle Photographer}

I met Elizabeth and Vince a few years ago when I had the joy of documenting their wedding day. When I met them, Elizabeth especially, it felt like we were destined to be friends. I mean, we are both named Elizabeth, she loves photography. So, yeah.

Cut to a few years later when I receive a message along these lines..."So I know this is crazy, but I'm 39 weeks pregnant and NEED some maternity photos. I didn't want to take them, but now that he's almost here, I feel the need to document this phase in our life." Who am I to say no? I jumped at the chance to see this adorable couple again and photograph some of the last moments of them as a couple before they welcomed baby Beau.

Elizabeth and Vince, thank you. Y'all are so sweet. And so friendly. And so love...with each other and with baby Beau.

Enjoy that sweet boy!





About a week after our maternity session, I got the call: Beau had arrived!! 
Y'all, meet sweet Beau.


Post a Comment