SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Jones Family {Indianola, MS Family Photographer}

"Don't shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like." - David Alan Harvey

And that's what happened with the session. We posed. And we played.

The Jones family is one of those that makes you want kids, makes you want to adopt kids, makes you want to be a better person and better parent. This family is the epitome of family. Whenever I think about my family 10 years from now, I see this...I see a large family, 5 kids or more (if God sees fit), constant chaos, but filled with love. Actually, love overflowing.

Jones family (Emily in particular) thank you for letting me hang out with y'all. Thank you for restoring my faith in family. And thank you for making my heart swell with the thought of adoption.




Post a Comment