SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 7, 2016

Cotton Sessions

I debated this whole year if I was going to do cotton sessions. With two little ones one and Tay being on call every other week, it just didn't seem feasible. But somehow, it all worked it. It was extremely stressful, sometimes I even had to bring one or both of my littles with me, but again, it all worked. I honestly have no idea how. I met up with some great families, snuggled their babies, and documented this time in their life. This is what I live for. Also, the chance to photograph farm equipment while it does it's thing? Yeah. I love Mississippi. And I love the Delta even more.




Cotton sessions are continuing until the last little bit of cotton is picked. If you are interested in a session, contact me soon, as most of the cotton is being picked this week!

Post a Comment