SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Shepherd James - Three Months

This guy is three months old. And I don't know what to do about it. It seriously feels like yesterday when my body FINALLY decided to go into labor and this dude made his grand entrance about 12 hours later. He was never a newborn, he emerged the size of 3 month old and is now the size of a 6 month old. I'm thankful that God blesses us with big babies, I wouldn't know what to do with a baby that weighed less than 9 pounds!


My sweet baby Shep isn't due for a checkup until next month, but he's weighing in at 17 pounds. We love us some big baby boys!

He's still thriving on mama's milk, wearing size 3 diapers, and size 6 month onesies.
He loves bath time, morning and afternoon walks, loves having raspberries blown on his belly and has the greatest laugh I have ever heard. He's a very happy and (dare I say?) easy baby; anything in relation to Henry as a baby is considered easy!


Bad dream?


Post a Comment