SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, October 28, 2016

The Grisham Family {Mississippi Delta Lifestyle Photographer}

Shooting families has always been a challenge for me. We want the images to convey perfection, look at us, we are the perfect family in our perfectly clean clothes...I cannot do that anymore. As a mama to two little boys, I know that perfection is unobtainable, especially when you have children. So I've decided that posed perfect photos and the headache that goes into getting them are no longer something I want to be acquainted with. I'd rather shoot the real. The mess. The less than perfect. The everyday. The unposed and out of focus. The crazy that is having a family. The reality that is life with kids.

And I want to thank this family for trusting me to do that. Their session was the most fun I'd had shooting a family in a long time because we threw our preconceived notions about how the session would go right out the window and we let kids be kids. Thank y;all times a million!

Meet the Grisham Family. 






Post a Comment