SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 18, 2013

Austin + Bradley {Memphis Engagement Photographer}

This weekend was a glorious one. The weather, well that was not so glorious, but, I had two sessions scheduled less than 20 minutes from my house. That, my friend, is glorious.

Austin and Bradley are engaged and will be getting married next April. They currently live in Cleveland, but wanted to come to Memphis for photos ... I happily said OK!

Their engagement session was a bit different from most, because their little one tagged along.
And yes, she is an absolute doll. Chunky cheeks and all.





Their session went off without a hitch, except for us mildly trespassing, but that just goes along with being a photographer.

After Austin and Bradley's session, I went home and immediately started editing, I'm that person. I cannot help it. I enjoy taking photos and editing and organizing as well. Sue me.

On Sunday, the weather was dreary to say the least, but I had a family session scheduled, and it was the only time this family could do it - mama and daddy work a lot. So we prayed, and crossed our fingers and toes, and did the opposite of a rain dance and lo and behold, the rain cleared up, the clouds rolled away, and we were able to shoot for about 30 minutes.

I would love love love to post some from that session, BUT, it's going to be a surprise for some grandparents, so it'll have to wait :(

Post a Comment