SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 15, 2013

Gift Certificates

Christmas really is right around the corner. And I've yet to start my shopping. I know, I'm terrible. Working two full-time jobs will put the Christmas shopping on the back burner for sure.
Y'all, don't be like me! Don't wait until the last minute to do your Christmas shopping.

This year, I'm starting to offer gift Certificates.
You can decide on a 30 minute session or a full hour session.

And the great thing? They can be emailed to you the same day you order or sent snail mail, your choice! If you decide to have them sent by regular mail, they will be cut and printed on card stock, so they look all fancy of course.


The gift certificate can be used for a 30 session or an hour session.
I can easily get hundreds of shots within a 30 minute time frame, but if you have little little ones or want a variety of locations, then I recommend the hour session.

If you still aren't sure which session is right for you, feel free to ask questions!

1 comment :