SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sidda Lee | 2 Months

My sweetest of sweets, my angel, my little rainbow is 2 months old...and life is GOOD.

She's such a joy to be around!
She's learning her voice, but will only talk for me...Daddy tries and she starts looking for me instead. We think, in her mind, Daddy is called Beard, and I am known as Milk and Titties 😂

She's not a fan of mama not being around. She's taken one bottle when I was at a wedding and did okay at it. The other night, for our Valentines/my birthday, we went out for dinner and were maybe gone for 2 hours TOPS...she refused her bottle and screamed until mommy came home 😢

It's amazing knowing that I am sustaining her; that I am her food, her comfort, her everything. But then, it's EXHAUSTING. Utterly exhausting knowing that I am her everything. I adore this girl; I have prayed for her and over her too many times to count, but sometimes, mama needs shower that lasts more than 3 minutes, or to eat a meal with BOTH hands, not nursing a baby while eating or eating cold food.

Motherhood is amazing, but also it's exhausting. And that's okay. It's supposed to be. It's all encompassing. And I wouldn't trade a thing about it.


This sweet love goes down about 9:00PM and here lately, has been sleeping till about 4:00AM, waking to nurse, and then back to sleep until 6:30...mama ain't mad ya girl, not at all! I'm already dreading that 4 month sleep regression; it hit both the boys so hard, but it was also coupled with the time change so it was an absolute cluster. Here's to avoiding a cluster!



 Sidda girl is rocking 0-3 month and 3 month clothes and size 1 diapers. She's about 11 pounds of sweet kisses and giggles and has the most amazing expressions.


When I find the time between workouts/working/nursing sessions, I plan to do a 'life lately' update and give y'all a glimpse of what our daily routine looks like. As for now, enjoy the Sidda spam!

1 comment :

  1. Hard to Believe: This Keeps Your Baby Awake At Night

    Dear Sleepless Mother,

    It “waits” for you to put your baby to sleep

    And is “ jumping of joy” when you start rocking or swinging your little one

    Because it knows the next thing you do opesn the gates…...and invites midnight wakefulness into your baby’s sensitive brain and body

    I’m talking about this simple habit

    Could one simple habit increase the risk of your baby waking up in the middle of the night......by 87%? “It’s like setting a midnight fire alarm in his brain”, one study revealed

    The worst part is that you keep doing it ……it’s part of your routine……and yet it’s wrecking your little one’s sleep

    So what is this disruptive habit? And what can you do to fix it?

    >>> Click here to find out… <<<





    ReplyDelete