SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 1, 2019

Mr. + Mrs. Ballard | Mississippi Wedding | Mississippi Wedding Photographer

Let me start this blog post off by apologizing; I'm about 98% sure this is the most images I've ever shared for wedding. I couldn't help it. I couldn't narrow it down. There are too many good ones.

When I arrived at Galen's home on the morning of the wedding, I was treated like an old friend; the bridesmaids embraced me and so did the family. I was offered food and drink (mimosas and fried chicken = my love language) and just had a ball hanging out the girls.

Since my youngest was FRESH at the time of the wedding, she tagged along. And everyone was so much help with her, I can never thank everyone who helped out enough. It truly does take a village, especially when that mama is trying to baby wear, nurse, and take photos.

First United Methodist Church in Indianola was the most PERFECT spot for this couple to marry. Everything from the old wood to the beautiful florals was stunning.

Galen and Patrick, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to follow you and document this journey for you. It was a blessing to witness and I know you will be blessed in this marriage.

Congrats and enjoy the preview!!








If you are getting married, and want AUTHENTIC, TIMELESS, REAL images that evoke emotion, then I am your girl...and you need to CLICK HERE


Post a Comment