SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, March 18, 2019

Mr. & Mrs. Peacock | Mississippi Delta Bohemian Chic Wedding | Mississippi Delta Wedding

When I first met Maci and Cory, I was enamored. They were my kind of couple; fun loving, easygoing, and full of love and adoration for one another. And Cory's last name is Peacock. For reals. I was excited for their wedding for a million different reasons, and then I learned there would be a vintage Airstream there and I died. I keeled over from excitement. CANNOT DEAL.

Their wedding day was threatened with unending rain and horrible storms, and by some miracle, we only experienced a tiny bit of rain long before the ceremony, and then the most beautiful orange/pink sky. A beautiful blessing on a beautiful day.

These two were married at the Dunleith Gin and I don't think I've seen it more stunning. Who knew a gin could look so good? The AMAZING Jo Harris (and team) worked their magic with the food and decorations and made Maci's vision come to life.

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy their preview!




Congrats to these ADORABLE newlyweds! If you're getting married and want some fun, classic, and authentic wedding photos CLICK HERE

Post a Comment