SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, January 27, 2017

Parker Family | Day in the Life Session | Sunflower, MS

When I met Reece for the first time, I was instantly smitten. He's beautiful and laid back, accepting of snuggles, and only cries when he's hungry. Now that's my kind of newborn. As a mother, going from one child to two is such a scary thing. Welcoming the new baby is such a joy and a thrill, but in the back of your mama mind, you are wondering how will the older sibling adjust? Well, in this case, Miss Marley is adjusting perfectly. She's just independent enough, but loves to help with baby brother in any way. She adores him, and it's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.

Lord help me.
I need ALL THE BABIES.

Alice and Price, congrats on that beautiful baby boy. Y'all are blessed, no doubt.



Post a Comment