SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, December 26, 2016

Shepherd James {5 Months}


My 10.9 pound newborn is now a 22 pound 5 month old.

He wears 9-12 month clothes, size 3 diaper and is the BEST baby. Seriously.

We were cleared at 4 months to start offering him rice/oatmeal, plus some solid foods, but we are still waiting. I relish the fact in knowing that he's thriving off of mama's milk and it's my fault that we are delaying solids. He meets most of the criteria, so I see us starting them very soon!

I can't believe it's been 5 months. It really feels like yesterday. Taylor (and husbands) in general say that mama's have 'delivery amnesia' and forget the pain of delivery. I definitely haven't forgotten, but I would absolutely do it again tomorrow and every single day after that for this sweet boy. I cannot get enough of him. He snuggles and giggles and rolls and plays and has the BEST faces EVER. Most of the time he's stoic, but others, he will downright lose his mind and giggle tirelessly for 10 minutes. Babies are the best. I'm so thankful for my two! And can't wait to add more to our crazy lives.

Here's what Mr. Shepherd has been up to the past month...




Post a Comment