SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Basic Digital Photography Workshop

Quick show of hands...How many of you have a nice camera that you bought to take "good" photos, but you leave your camera on Auto mode? Your photos aren't exactly where you want them to be. How many of you are asking Santa for nice camera for Christmas?

Let me help!




SURPRISE!
I will be hosting a beginner photography workshop to help y'all navigate through the world your new DSLR camera or teach you how to use your old one!

Workshop size is limited because it's important to me to have time to devote to each student. The class will last approximately three hours and a workbook is included to help you remember the tools you learned from the class! The class will be two hours of instruction and an additional hour of shooting and reviewing/critiquing our shots. Oh and lots of fun, I promise!

The inaugural class will take place on Saturday, January 7, 2017.


Contact us to secure your seat now!







**A $100 nonrefundable retainer is required to book your spot.**

2 comments :

  1. Hey! I want to come. I am not a beginner, but I still rely too much on auto. Just need some brushing up and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Send me your email and I'll shoot you some info. Also, YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete