SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, July 23, 2016

41 Weeks (And Feeling It)


I just knew that last night was going to be the night. I felt crampy and had back pain all day; along with some Braxton Hicks, I just knew Friday the 22nd would be our baby's birthday...shows what I know.

We passed our NST and our biophysical profile with flying colors, so we are continuing to hang out this weekend and pray that labor will start naturally...I know y'all have other things to deal with right now, but if you could pray for a healthy baby, mama, delivery, and for this labor to start on it's own, I will be forever GRATEFUL!

And if you have any OTHER suggestions on starting labor naturally, we are all ears.
Yes, we've tried that. And that. And even that. And I still walk a mile a day. Nothing works, unless of course we are doing everything wrong :)

To document the 41 week mark, we opted for a little photo sesh in the backyard...and being this pregnant with a one year old I can tell you that things went off without a single hitch :)

Humor, we got it? Baby, not yet!


Post a Comment