SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

The Office

Ever since opening my business, my office has been a chair and a laptop either in our bedroom or in the living room. I've never had my own office. My own space. I stored all my gear in an armoire in our dining room. I had things spread out all over the house and never knew where anything was!

But now that we've moved, our house has a designated spot for my office, and the perk it's not even in a bedroom! It's adjacent to our living room and our dining room which means I can work in the office and still interact with my family in the living room. I've waited a long time for an office and folks, I think she delivered.

The office is still a work in progress. I'd love to get more of my work to hang, but I'm just too busy printing off and framing pictures of Henry. For now, my walls are adorned with my sweet man.




 Before Tay and I were Tay and I, he was in the Wizard of Oz put on at the Little Theater in Indianola. And he played the Tin Man. Once we started dating, I went to McDonalds one day and realized they had Wizard of Oz toys in their Happy Meal. I, of course, ordered myself a Happy Meal with a Tin Man. This guy has followed Tay everywhere. And now, he hangs out in my office.


 I have a love affair with square prints. Seriously. They are cheap(ish) and just plain cute. But now that Henry is here, I have a couple thousand more to order.

And since I like to keep things honest, here's the view from my desk. Our living room with no adult furniture (still waiting on Ashley to deliver) and 3 baby items. And a ladder. And my robe for pumping. Apparently on this particular morning I was hanging pictures and pumping while Henry snoozed. Who knows? All of my days run together!


Post a Comment