SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful.

Is your Facebook newsfeed filling up with everyone's thankful posts?
Mine sure is!

In the spirit of the holidays, I've decided to make a little list as well.

I'm thankful for:
1.  Tater's pajama pants, for some reason, I like them more than I like my own.
2.   Kurt Sutter, the brilliant mind behind Sons of Anarchy.
3.  Nikon and all Nikon accessories.
4.  Dog bones filled with peanut butter - they keep Norman occupied for hours.
5.  Google Maps and my GPS. Without them, I would never find half of my photography destinations.
6.  Redbull and coffee. They keep my awake on early morning drives.
7.  Makers Mark - its keeps me warm in the winter.
8.  Pizza delivery. makes life easier sometimes.
9.  Wifi.
10.  The entire Bridges clan (Jeff, Beau...) they make movies and TV shows so much better!
11.  The entire Friends boxset.
12.  Brides that trust me to capture their wedding day.
13.  Airstream trailers, and the dream I hold of one day owning one.
14.  Strawberry Mentos.
15. IMDB -  I hate watching a movie and recognizing someone and not knowing from what movie!
16. Tater :)
17. The rest of the clan.
18. The fat dog.
19. Oxyclean - Norman and the peanut butter filled bones do a number on my couch cover.
20.  Thick socks.
21. Goodwill.
22.  Wah Sings (the best Chinese food ever!)
23.  Lazy weekends - they don't happen often, but I'm dreaming of them constantly.
24.  Calendars and lists; without them, I'd be a total wreck.
25.  Paid time off.
26.  Vintage clothes and furniture.
27.  The entire FX network. And Shotime. They make great shows. Just have to find the time to watch them!
28.  Camera phones.
29.  Caller-ID.
30.  Mid-week coupons!!

Obviously, there is a lot more, but I think this list should suffice for a bit.
Happy Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment