SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, November 11, 2013

Sisters

This past Saturday was booked with photo sessions, and of course, I wouldn't have it any other way. I told myself NOT to post anything from the sessions since the clients may decide to use them as Christmas cards. But this one photo, I just couldn't help myself.

Clients (little ones) love the tent and the idea of the tent. Most of the time, when I meet my clients and their children, I'm meeting them for the first time and the younger ones are a bit skiddish of the crazy lady with the camera. But, the tent breaks the ice. They want to play in it and around it. They look up at mama and daddy for approval (who are standing directly behind me) and then start playing. God bless you tent! You are a life-saver for shy little ones.

Growing up, I didn't have sisters. I have two biological brothers and a slew of step-siblings, but I didn't grow up having a sister. I know that not all brother/sister/sibling relationships are rainbows and butterflies, but, on that rare occasion, it is all rainbows and butterflies - thank you Maroon 5 :)


Post a Comment