SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Brothers


Yesterday, I posted about sisters. Well, today I'm posting about brothers. Without giving you a complete family breakdown, I'll say this  - the family below is the Brady Bunch, minus the girls. Five beautiful boys, 4 great big brothers, and an amazing love they all share for each other and Hollis.

On Facebook this past Sunday, I posted a single picture of some sisters playing. I told myself not to post any since the families may use them as Christmas cards, but I couldn't help myself!
Later on that evening, I got an email from another client (the mama from this family) - can you please post at least picture from our family, I'm dying!!

So I did.

Here you go.


As I've stated previously, I know nothing about sisters. But brothers? I know all there is to know about brothers. They are mean and pick on you to no end, but if anyone else decides to pick on you, those boys will load up and beat the stew out of folks. I'm thankful for my brothers. My redneck, gun toting brothers. And I'm sure that each on of the boys above is thankful for one another, but God forbid they tell each other that!

Post a Comment