SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Belzoni Animal Rescue Kennel (B.A.R.K) Auction

 I have donated a one hour session to B.A.R.K. If you currently have a session scheduled, you could use this or if you want to schedule a session in the future.

And you're supporting a good cause - helping puppies and older doggies in need.

If you're not in the market for a photo session, there are plenty of other goodies to bid on.
Y'all can check it out by clicking the link below or visit B.A.R.K - Belzoni Animal Rescue Kennel on Facebook.


https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.428804437229096.1073741877.155364727906403&type=1

Helping animals in need is something I long need to do (in a larger capacity) once Tay finishes school and we have more time to devote to these animals. Right now, with both of us working crazy hours, adding another dog wouldn't be feasible, but I have clearly stated that I would foster large dogs if there was ever a need.

My dream job is to continue on my photography journey and take in Mastiffs and other large breed animals that don't have a mama and daddy. And love them. And feed them. And play with them. And love them. And cuddle them.

Post a Comment