SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Just me; and the dogs

I have the house to myself tonight.
Well, me and three dogs, no other humans (other than the ghost that Emma and I think haunts our house.)
 
I was going to put in a movie, relax with the computer and work on some photos from today's session. Did that happen? Nope.
 
The movie I wanted to watch, Into the Wild, is upstairs in the attic, in a box surrounded by a sea of boxes. So it's a no go. Number one, I do not go upstairs when I'm home alone.
 
So what do I do?
Watch football, alone. I have numerous channels at my disposal, and my husband isn't here, and I'm still watch Alabama and LSU.
 
Lord, the husband has officially rubbed off on me.
 
The other reason I'm not editing photos:
Norman.
 
He's mad at me.
I left him today, daddy left him today.
Norman doesn't like to be left alone.
 
 
He keeps staring at me:
 
 
 
So, to the family who I photographed today, I will start editing your photos tomorrow, once I remind my dog that I still love him.
 
Norman, don't hate mama.

Post a Comment