SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A session with the Sessions

This past Saturday, I took a trek to the middle of nowhere Arkansas.
My day job, the one that semi sorta pays the bills, is in Arkansas, just across the bridge from Memphis, but the trek I'm talking about now took me through the Arkansas Delta. It looks vaguely familiar, i.e. the same as the Mississippi Delta.
 
I passed town after town, or to put it more accurately, field after field, run down mom and pop convenience store, and church after church, and finally reached my destination to photograph a sweet little family.
 
The boys are 5 year old twins, handsome little men, and full of energy.
When I say full of energy, I mean FULL of energy!
 
Taking a picture of them was a miracle!
But alas, I tricked them into paying attention to me.
 
How?
 
I put on reindeer ears and made funny noises.
A.K.A., little boys thought I was funny ....
 
and....
 
We got them to sit still enough for a few photos!
 
 
Enjoy the preview of the Sessions Family!
 
 
 




Post a Comment