SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hallow's Eve

So Halloween is upon is.
We did the usual stuff.
 
Carved some pumpkins.
 


Dressed up as a dog to match our dog.


Norman said nay nay, Mama and Daddy.
I do not like it when you dress up like a dog.
I cannot recognize you.
And it frightens me. 


And then we put on our real Halloween costumes.
White Trash.

Yep, I'm (fake) pregnant, with a baby on my hip, and a beer in my hand.
And the hubs has a great mullet.
 
Neighborhood children didn't get the joke.
Let's be honest, neighborhood parents didn't get the joke.
I kept getting congratulated all night.
And, "When are you due?"
It's a deflated basketball folks!
It's a joke!

 Yep, that's my husband.
My redneck husband leaned up against a convertible.



I must say, I'm rocking this barefoot and pregnant white trash costume!

Post a Comment