SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Smart Phones


Have you noticed that our 'smart phones' make us dumber? We can easily get in contact with anyone in a flash...And yet, these are the 'important messages' that was the whole reason why text was invented? Oh Lord I hope not!





My mama isn't that stupid; she just thinks she's funny. Mostly we disagree with that, but I love this one!






I rode around North Mississippi all by myself and continued to check in with mama and my tater. Just to let them know I was safe. Or on the verge of being abducted.


 Oh Chelsea. We don't text each other that much, but when we do. It's epic.









My hubby's attempt at humor. Notice how I brought the conversation back to dinner...and mashed taters.



We have yet to build this fort. Get on it Tater!

Post a Comment