SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

The Bucket List...For Now

Thing's I Want to Do:

1. Road trip out west - Grand Canyon, Arches National Park, etc...
2. Kiss the hubs while on the Eiffel Tower
3. Camp under the Northern Lights
4. Have Tater babies :)
5. See a game at Fenway (I have no idea why, I just do)
6. Get over my fear of water and go scuba diving
7. Sky-dive - I'll wait until I'm an old woman for that one
8. Visit Machu Picchu - how do you spell that?!
9. Grow my own veggies
10. Bike the Natchez Trace Parkway
11. SEE ALASKA!!!!! (and maybe kill an elk?)
12. Learn to sew/be a semi self sufficient farmer girl
13. Ride the Florida Keys - in a convertible
14. Ride the Pacific Coast Highway
15. Put my feet in the Pacific
16. Get Tater to ride a horse!
17. Visit Angola Prison (Once again, I'm fascinated and have no idea why)
18. Visit Rock City
19. Do the Appalachian Trail - ALL OF IT!
20. Visit D.C. when the Cherry Blossoms bloom (I've been twice, and never seen them)
21. Adopt an Asian baby girl and name her Daisy :)
22. BE INDIANA JONES.








Thing's I've Done:

1. Climbed a mountain ( it was not huge, but it counts)
2. Ride the 441 mile Natchez Trace
3. Ride the Blue Ridge Parkway
4. White Water Raft
5. Canoe for a whole day
6. Snorkeling (only once, and the exotic wildlife FREAKED ME OUT)
7. Camp outdoors and cook dinner over a fire (in bear country)
8. Visit Disneyland.
9. Bike through the Mountains of Jamaica
10. Tube down the rivers of Jamaica
11. Swim in the Caribbean
12. Put my feet in the Atlantic
13. Rappel down a 150 foot tower
14. Travel across the U.S. alone (I was 18 and scared to death!)
15. Snow-ski!
16. Do a bourbon tour
17. See under ground caverns
18. Zip-line through the Rain forest
19. Zip-line underground (http://www.lousivillemegacaverns.com/)
20. See where Louisville Sluggers are made
21. A Haunted House tour
22. Speak a foreign language to a natural inhabitant (and I twisted my words and said something dirty!)
23. Visit Churchill Downs, but it wasn't race day :(


There is plenty more to add to the lists, but my brain is tired :(
And from the first list, you can tell that I'm an avid believer in seeing our own country before venturing off into lands unknown. Either way, I do want to venture into lands unknown. As long as my Tater is venturing with me :)

Post a Comment