SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, December 14, 2018

Mr. + Mrs. Wooley | Winter Wonderland | Mississippi Wedding Photographer

I'm always at a loss for what to say when blogging someone's wedding day. I want to do the day, their day, justice, but I want it to be concise enough that you stick around for photos!

So, let's be brief.

Remember these cuties?


Well, they were married on an *warm* (I know) December day that really was a winter wonderland, despite the temps, thanks to the help of some amazing friends and family.

They were married at First Baptist Church in Indianola, where the brides parents were married years before. It was a special ceremony; surrounded by loved ones, with a little Christmas whimsy.

Enjoy their special day!

CONGRATS Mr. & Mrs. Wooley!!

If you're getting married and want a fun documentation of your wedding day, HOLLA and remember, I'm still running my Black Friday DEAL !! It expires on December 31, 2018.



Post a Comment