SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 16, 2017

Fratesi Family | A Day in the Life Session | Leland, Mississippi

Kendall and I have been talking about doing a different type of family photos for a while now, but the time has never worked out for both of us. She's pregnant and wants baby here first. Then I'm pregnant and not working as much. She has her baby. I have mine. We both get pregnant again...You know, LIFE happens. Well now, we both have two babies each, mine 12 months apart, hers 20 months apart and neither of us are pregnant again (y'all, STOP ASKING!) and the time was finally right.

I love images that are organic and natural.
Real. Real life. Real love. Real tantrums. All of it. 

Yesterday, we finally made it happen. And I'm extremely grateful that her and Will let me into their home for the afternoon to play/document this time with their kids.

If you'd like more information on a "Day in the Life" session, please contact me!






Post a Comment