SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 10, 2016

Mr. & Mrs. Cook {Natchez, MS Wedding Photographer}

When you think of Mississippi, what comes to mind? The flat fertile Delta or the engaging music or the bluffs and history of a place like Natchez? For me, I immediately think of Natchez and the river and the ruins of Windsor and everything in between...all thanks to Greg Iles and a genuine LOVE for Mississippi history. Getting asked to shoot a wedding in Natchez was beyond my wildest dream. Finding out that the wedding would be at Rosalie: heart stopping. My dreams have come true. For real.

I've said it before that I'm beyond lucky to have this job. And I cannot mean it any more. I have been blessed with this great business and even better clients that always somehow turn into friends. Lucky and blessed for sure.

Hannah and Hunter or Mr. and Mrs. Cook now, are two of the most down to Earth and sweetest people I've ever met. They are laid back and silly and adorable and oh so in love. It's the type of love that when you witness it, it makes you hold your spouse tighter or forget the petty fight you had or encourages you to keep searching for your person and not to give up. Yeah, it's that kind of love. Beautiful and powerful; yet simple and unassuming. The kind of love that makes you yearn for it if you've never experienced it. It doesn't hurt that they are beautiful both inside and out.

Hannah and Hunter wanted a wedding, of course, but more than that, they wanted the marriage. The commitment, the strength, the love, the putting faith in someone else and trusting and loving them completely. And their wedding day was that and even more. Everything centered around love and faith and was the most relaxed and stress free wedding day I have ever been a part of...it's a miracle for sure, as most wedding days are beyond crazy and stressful!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cook! Y'all are too adorable and deserve the world.




Post a Comment