SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, September 4, 2015

Rachael + John Robert {Mississippi Engagement Photography}

What better way to start the weekend than with an engagement post! 

Maternity leave officially ended with this engagement session and it felt great getting back into the swing of things. The day was eventful.

We may (or may not) have trespassed, were attacked by a lethal swarm of horsefly's, and then charged by jackasses...not kidding. Here's the proof:

So technically, they aren't charging in this photo, but when they came closer, I was in fear for my life and thinking those big chompers were going to take a bite out of me, so no pictures from that exact moment :) Y'all, I've never been scared of these things in my life. All of a sudden, having a baby changed me. I'm much more careful and scared of a lot of things I never thought I'd be scared of.

Other than the aforementioned events, the day went off without a hitch. We decided to do a late afternoon shoot on Lake Washington. And it was perfect. I'm looking forward to October to document the day these two say I do. Aren't they so cute?

Enjoy their preview!








Post a Comment