SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, August 3, 2015

The Nursery

Idea after idea flying in and immediately out of my pregnant brain made focusing on completing the nursery an almost insurmountable task, but I did it. It is complete. And I am proud.Granted, it took me actually having Henry Wallace to complete it. But it is done.

From day 1, I knew that I wanted the nursery to be clean and white and simple. No pink or blue or green paint colors, just simple with fun accessories and furniture that can transition with Henry Wallace. All in all, I think we achieved success. And now we are in the process of learning what works and what doesn't and adjusting accordingly.

And without further adieu, I will stop rambling and show off the gorgeous nursery!



Norman likes to hang out and lick the rug.
Louise the giraffe, watching over the crib that Henry Wallace doesn't sleep in yet.

Awesome map crib sheets thanks to an even more awesome friend!




Post a Comment