SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday, May 18, 2013

The Rodgers Family

This morning I woke up early and headed to the Delta to photograph some friends. And their
young-ens. Their super cute young-ens. And little fella was a ball of energy, while the older one's were on their best behavior. I asked mama, "How do you get them behave? They are so sweet!"
She looked me dead in the face, "I'm not sure what their problem is or why they are behaving, but let's make this quick before things go bad!" Too funny! She also promised ice cream and candy to above mentioned well behaved children.
 
Normally, when I photograph in Belzoni, we hit the usual spots: Wister Gardens, Sky Lake Boardwalk, and any other eclectic places around town that we can find. This session was different. It was in their backyard. Their fantastic backyard. The kids were super comfortable, the weather was a bit hot, but we got what we came for.
 
 

 
 
This just goes to show you, not every photo you take will be a winner. But, I just had to share :)

Post a Comment