SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Cute Flyer Tutorial

The response I received from posting this yesterday totally stoked my ego!
 
 
 
So I decided that I would share a little tutorial with y'all on how to make this flyer.
 
Step 1: Do a google search for background images. You can search chevron prints, polka dots, or like me, chalkboard.
 
2.  Once you find an image that you like, right click it, and Save As. I always save things like that on my desktop and then will later move it to my photography folder.
 
3.  Once you have the image saved, open up Picasa (if you don't have it, you can download it for free!)  Click here...http://picasa.google.com/  The image should automatically be downloaded into Picasa!
 
4.  Open the image in Picasa.  Then on the left menu, click Edit in Creative Kit.
 
5.  And bam, there you go. There are some super cute edits and tons of great fonts.
 
And yes, I use Photoshop Elements professionally, but sometimes, I like to use other software. Other free software. Good luck on your flyers, invites, and general playing around!

Post a Comment