SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Case of the Mondays

Why is Monday so far from Friday, yet Friday is so close to Monday? On most occasions, I'm that odd ball that actually enjoys Monday. It's a fresh start to a whole new week, new opportunities,  etc.

This Monday was the exception to the rule. It was a Monkees Daydream Believer kind of morning...

"Oh, I could hide 'neath the wings
Of the bluebird as she sings.
The six o'clock alarm would never ring.
But six rings and I rise,
Wipe the sleep out of my eyes.
My shavin' razor's cold and it stings"


All of the above is true, except for the razor part...oh and the 6:00 o'clock part. I snoozed till 6:09. Yes, those 9 extra minutes were glorious. Slept an extra 9 minutes, and still got a morning post in!

Do Monday's always depress you? Here's a little something to make you feel better. I borrowed from a friend. It'll definitely make your day better...promise.




http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/23-reasons-why-today-will-be-the-best-day-ever?ref=xpromo.

Post a Comment