SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, June 29, 2012

Cheap Dog Food...Yes!

This is Norman's dog food. It's not super expensive, but a little pricey, but ole Norm needs the right nutrition. And he has to be one this for his first year, so says the vet. Our checkbooks are hurting!

Well God bless Hill's Science Diet, they ran a promotion last week, save $3 on any one of their products, I, of course, printed off two coupons, one from each of my email accounts. Then, I get an email from PetCo, two seperate $5 coupons!
Total before coupons = $23.98
That extra dollar is a donation that Tay and I make every time we go buy dog food.
So, are you good at math? Two $5 coupons plus two $3 coupons = $16.00.
Yep, that is what I saved on Norm's food.
I paid $8.96 for two packages of dog food that would have cost me $23.98.
Am I exctied?
Yes.
Is Norm?
No, him and daddy are napping right now and don't know about my killer savings!

Post a Comment