SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Twenty Questions

1.  Is your second toe larger than your big toe?
     - Nope, they are even. (What does that mean?)

2.  What is your favorite season?
      - Fall of course.

3.  What is your favorite color?
      -Orange and burnt orange, and copper.

4.  What is your dream job?
      -To live on a ranch in Wyoming and raise Skelton babies and puppies. And be a photographer 
        for National Geographic. And to be a travel writer/photographer. In a nutshell,  I want to be
         Indiana Jones.

5.  Diamonds or pearls?
     -Oddly enough, I don't care. I'm not that type of girl. Spend the money on a trip and let's pack up   the car instead. Don't get me wrong, diamonds and pearls are nice!

6.  City or country?
     -Country, of course.

7.  Mountains or beach?
    -I prefer the mountains. Like the Appalachians or Blue Ridge Mountains.

8.  Where is somewhere you haven't been, but would like to go?
     -Plenty of places. Top of my list, out West. I want to see the Grand Canyon, I want to go to            Arches National Park, I want to drive through Winslow, AZ. I want to see Yellowstone and Yosemite and Badlands National Park, and Mount Rushmore and Devil's Tower. And the Great Salt Lake. Judging from what I want to see, this trip out West may take years!

9.  If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
     -Can I just be Batman? Or Iron Man? That works a lot better for me.

10.  What is one thing on your nightstand?
        -Chapstick. I have piles of Chapstick stored throughout the house.

11.  Do dirty dishes go in the sink or dishwasher?
       -Sink. We clean while we cook, and then, once done eating, we immediately clean the kitchen.
        I honestly cannot sleep knowing that the kitchen is a mess!

12.  What reading material would we find in your bathroom?
       -Game Informer, AACN, and Readers Digest - someone signed me up for Readers Digest. I still
       don't know who did it or why they thought I would enjoy it, but hey, thanks!

13.  Maker of everyday dinnerware?
       -Delta C Pottery in Belzoni. Best plates ever. And if not those, Kroger paper plates.

14.  Maker of fine China?
       - Don't have any :( Numerous folks have to croak in order for us to get fine China!

15.  Three things we would find in your medicine cabinet?
       -Ibuprofen (and lots of it!), Band-Aids, and Hydrocortisone cream. And a whole lot more, but
        the question was for only three.

16.  If you had to save one thing from your home, what would it be?
       - I'm assuming that the hubs and dog are safe? If not, them first. Fa sho. After that, our wedding
        album. I'm attached to things in my house, but not that much.

17.  What was the last movie you watched?
        - Cars and Cars 2. Yep. Two adults, no children. And we opted to watch Cars.

18.  Did you ever go to camp?
      - Yep. Strong River Camp and Farm. Love that place. It's where I learned how to canoe.

19.  What was the last book you read?
        -Still reading it. Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child - Fever Dream. I love them. I love their
          protagonist, Pendergast.

20.  What are your summer plans?
        -Tay starting school, and our lives officially ending for the next three years :(
         But it's a sacrifice we've both wanted for a long time - and now it's finally here!


Feel free to steal these questions. Post on your own blog. Answer in the comments. Whatever you feel.

Thanks for reading.


Post a Comment