SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, April 25, 2011

As Promised

Here are some of the bridal portraits that I took of Carly in Port Gibson, Ms. I won't go into the history lesson again, but it's definitely a city that you should visit. Historical. Beautiful. Breathtaking. Ok, I'll stop. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them.

















I love all of the above pictures, but the piano picture is my favorite. Mind you, we are in a Presbyterian Church built over 100 years ago. And I think the piano may be that old as well :)

I knew that I would like to use the piano and thought Carly would go for the idea, but didn't want to push it! As our session at the church was coming to an end, I got a second wind and asked, "You want to take a few on the piano?" That was it. My sweet husband, (and awesome assitant) helped Carly onto the piano and then fun and great photos ensued.


Thanks for reading!





Post a Comment