SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Kelsey + Jonathan | Engaged | Indianola, MS

As a precursor, let me state, bear with me.

I've known Kelsey's family my entire life. One of her older sisters and I played sports together all throughout Junior High and High School.

I've known Jonathan's family for probably about 8-10 years. Wow! His sister and I used to work together, and we've been good friends ever since then.

And now here we go, back to the point!

Kelsey has been attending Optometry school in Puerto Rico and will graduate this summer and get married the very next day; how freaking cool! They realized they hadn't done any engagement photos, and I am so lucky that they asked me.

I had a great time walking around downtown Indianola with him...do y'all need me to come to Puerto Rico? 😆

Happy engagement y'all!


You can see their full engagement gallery HERE

Post a Comment