SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, February 24, 2017

Mr. + Mrs. Oakes | Married | Benoit, Mississippi

I am so lucky. I have the best job in the world. I make my own hours. I meet couples in love on a daily basis. I won the freaking lottery, y'all, especially with couples like Josh and Lauren. They are undeniably in love and are funny when separated, but a riot when they are together. I adore them.

They were married in a sweet family centered ceremony at a small church in Benoit and we spent the morning of wedding day at the Baby Doll House. It was a dream day! It was such a good time. The weather was perfect. The bride was stunning. The groom was as handsome as ever. The kids involved in the wedding had NO meltdowns; God definitely smiled on them on their wedding day.

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Oakes!!!! Y'all are PRESH and deserve all the happiness the world has to offer. Thanks for trusting me to capture your wedding day. I can't wait to work with y'all again in the future!

To say that Leah was happy about catching the bouquet would be an understatement.





The dog left in the limo. Pet parent goals for sure!
To see more Mr. and Mrs. Oakes' gallery, click HERE

Post a Comment