SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Baby Wesley | Fresh Baby Session | Jackson, MS

Y'all, I've known this girl forever. Like, I cannot remember a time in my life when she wasn't in it. From the playground to high school sports to adulthood. I'm thankful that our friendship has lasted this long. I'm thankful to have a friend like her in my life.

When she met Michael, I immediately had to meet him. And I did. And he got my stamp of approval. He's amazing; handsome and caring, and possibly one of the most genuinely nice people you will ever meet. That's so hard to find these days. They've been through a lot in the few years they've been married, but a few weeks ago, they received the biggest blessing thus far in their life, Wesley.

Dana and Michael, the first few weeks with a newborn are exhausting. And frustrating. And more exhausting. I have no doubt y'all with come through these first few weeks with a newfound love and respect for each other, and of course, more love than you could ever fathom for that sweet baby.

Y'all are so lucky.
To have each other.
To have Wesley.

And Wesley is the most blessed little boy to have y'all as parents. 

Thank you both so much for letting document this amazing time in your life. I am forever grateful.

P.S. - NEED MORE BABY WESLEY SNUGGLES ... NOW 😍😍😍😍😍


Daddy's and their babies AMAZE me 😍
Can we talk about that look? So much love!

Post a Comment