SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Nichols {Mississippi Delta Wedding Photographer}

When I first met Rachael and John Robert, they immediately told me they were awkward in front of the camera, and feared that their engagement photos and wedding photos would show them that way.
I told them not to worry, it's my job to make you look less awkward. Granted, I look like an absolute idiot when I'm in front of the camera, but oddly enough I do a decent job of directing others. Oh God, your sense of humor and irony astounds me!

These two said their vows on the front steps of Oakhurt in Inverness, and it was stunning. The decorations, the family and friends, and the love. I secretly told Rachael weeks before the wedding that their wedding was the one that I'd been looking forward to all year. The location, the people involved, the time of year...it all made me so happy!

Congrats to these two!


**Normally, I would also share a few photos from the reception, BUT to not embarrass half of the community, I have opted not to share them. You know who you are! **


Post a Comment