SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, November 13, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Skelton {Batesville, MS Wedding Photographer}

When you get an email from a prospective bride and she says, "So...I'm marrying a Skelton and you're Skelton Photographie, I think we have to work together" you politely say, "Well of course!"

And to make things even weirder...her married name is the same as my husbands...Not confusing at all. Not one bit.

Taylor and Wyot became Mr. and Mrs. Skelton on a rainy day in a small church in Batesville surrounded by friends and family. It was sweet and intimate and beautiful. And organized. Lord was it organized! My OCD and Taylor's OCD matched up perfectly and I'm even planning on using her itinerary as a sample I send to my future brides...thank you Taylor!

Congrats y'all, hope you're enjoying Mexico! 



2 comments :