SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Mr. & Mrs. Joyner {Batesville, Mississippi Wedding Photographer}

I have no idea where to begin with these two. Y'all, they are so in love. And so sweet. And just too funny for words. Normally, wedding days are a stressful event for everyone involved, but this wedding was different; at least to me it was. There was no stress. Their goal was to start their married life together and to declare that love in front of friends and family. And that's exactly what they did. Nothing else mattered. Nothing. The only request I actually got from Morgan other than, "Girl, do your thing!" was to capture her daddy. Watch him watching her. And document it. And I think I did my thing...Thanks Morgan and Blane for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day, and trusting me to document the day you two became one. I am grateful.

Y'all have fun in the Dominican!




Post a Comment