SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 1, 2013

House Tour: Part Two

And the unofficial house tour continues!
Remember, once the house is in tip-top shape, i.e. curtains and everything is in it's rightful place, then the official tour will be posted.


 I'm a stickler for little tables everywhere. It's a great place to hide stash things that need to be handy, yet still out of sight. And of course, Norman's giant water bowl and his toy basket.



A little something I made out of Scrabble tiles a few years ago for the Skelton family Christmas.
In the end, Tay and I won it. Score!
And right now, it's making it's home between the two bookcases above the TV.  


Goodwill came through and had a chair for me.
I've been to 3 Goodwill stores in 2 days!
And this is my office space.
The house has a large front room that we have to idea what to do with.
So I stashed my office in the corner.
And yeah, now it looks like my maps have shifted. Ugh!



An office cheat sheet. And my old a$$ camera.
Tay was confused about the print.
"Does it really tell you something?"
"Nope, it's just pretty. Of course it tells me something!"



My desk organizer. 
Contains Sharpie's, business cards, and everything in between.


My armoire.
It's about 29 years old and was made just for me.
I love it. Her. I love her.
She's been a jack of all trades for my lifetime.
She started as a TV cabinet...yeah, I had a 11 inch TV with a dial.
Then when I went to college, it became a pantry.
When Tay and I got married, it became our bar.
And now, she's used as photography storage.


And my NEW office chair will not fit at my actual desk.
BUMMER!
So I just threw it under the red table instead.
I do plan on doing something to the chair.
I'm thinking a burlap cushion for sure.

And we love the Wizard of Oz.
Hence the jumbo print.
Tay played the Tin Man in a small production back home.
I bought it as a joke.
Its not funny now because every time we move, I'm the dummy that has to lug it around and hang it!
You win Tay Tay, you win!

Maybe just maybe if I can find the time this weekend, I'll start looking for some jumbo heavy duty curtain rods on sale. Along with curtains. And then the house will be one step closer to being complete.




Post a Comment