SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Thrifting

If all goes well this afternoon: traffic, the Goodwill shopping gods, etc...
I should have my home office up and running by later tonight.
This excites me.

I made a run yesterday after the real job to the Goodwill about a mile from my house.
Let's just say, it doesn't even compare to the Goodwill in Hernando. 
They had nothing that I needed...or even wanted!
I did snag a few lamps and lampshades. That's nothing compared to my usual haul!
 
So, what's a girl to do?
Drive the extra miles to Hernando's Goodwill of course!

I am in desperate need of an office chair, but I don't like office chairs.
I have one at the real job, and want something that's more me!
So, everyone say a prayer that the Goodwill WILL HAVE a chair that screams me!
And possibly some more lamps, and curtains, and Abercrombie jeans and everything else that I'm too lazy to pay full price for.

Post a Comment