SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday, August 2, 2013

New Gear


Readers, say hello to the Nikon D70.
She's not the dream camera, BUT the National Camera Exchange was having a pretty big sale and I swiftly added this to my cart. 

And I ordered two lenses (also sale items!).
I'll continue to use the camera I have (Nikon D3000) because I know her, but I'll start practicing with this lovely lady and hopefully become proficient in no time!

I'm not a cheapo, I just think that saving money and buying sale items is smart.
Also, I've researched what kind of lenses and bodies I would like/want/need.
I hate to talk money, but I know there are some people out there who will drop massive amounts of money on cameras and accessories just because of the name.

This girl - yes me! - just got this camera body plus two lenses for a whopping $215.00
Not bad, eh?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, if you want certain lenses and bodies, there are numerous websites to shop at, do NOT buy from the big box stores!
Go to: www.ebay.com

Hopefully, she'll be in my possession in the next week or so!

Post a Comment