SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday, August 29, 2013

ABC's


 Random Facts - A Little Break from the Photography Norm




A. Age: 29 - which is almost 30. Ugh, talk about making yourself depressed! 
 
B. Bed size: Queen

 
C. Chore that you hate: sweeping everyday due to the enormous amounts of shedding that Norman does!

 
D. Dogs: Um yes, of course! Norman, the fat English Mastiff, who I love dearly. 

 
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee, coffee, coffee!

 
F. Favorite color: orange, red, and copper-ish. Hey, I can't do just one, ok!

 
G. Gold or Silver: Hmmm...depends. I like the both. Equally. 

 
H. Height: 5'9 (ish)

 
I. Instruments you play: Not a single one! Though I've tried my hand at piano and guitar.

 
J. Job title: Career and Technical Education Counselor (CTE) at Mid-South Community College in West Memphis, AR.

 
K. Kids: Nope, no young-uns here.

 
L. Live: Southaven, MS. A nice little suburb of Memphis,TN - with a Target and Goodwill a mile from home!

 
M. Mother’s name: Susan

 
N. Nicknames: Personal life nickname: Doo-Dah. Work nickname - that disrespectful little students call me - Ginger.

 
O. Overnight hospital stays: Way back in the day when I had pneumonia. 

 
P. Pet peeves: Really? This could go on forever! Let's just sum it up: general stupidity. I want to throat punch those folks that exercise general stupidity. And no, I do not have an anger problem; thanks for asking.

 
Q. Quote: To my Tater: "you're my north, my south, my east, my west. My workday week and my Sunday rest."

 
R. Right or left handed: Right

 
S. Siblings: Two biological: Jordan (older), Drew (twin), and multiple step-siblings.

 
U. Underwear: Why yes, I do wear underwear. Comfort is key.

 
V. Vegetable you hate: I actually hate a lot of them, but I think broccoli tops the list. 

 
W. What makes you run late:  I'm super OCD and cannot stand to be late. If I'm late, it's the interstate's fault :) 

 
X. X-Rays you’ve had: None...wow, I've made it to 29 and no x-rays...is that normal?

 
Y. Yummy food that you make: Chili, peppersteak, Chicken Sketti - all kinds of goodies!

 
Z. Zoo animal: I like the giraffes.  I love giraffes.

Post a Comment