SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, July 29, 2019

Murphy | Anniversary | Mississippi Adventure & Elopement Photographer

When another photographer trusts you to capture some memory, some milestone, some event; that is the biggest ego boost that I will ever experience. To know that someone out there who has immense talent in the same field trusts you implicitly is just insane. In the best way imaginable.

Months and months past, I announced my waterfall sessions and Hadonica responded immediately; wanting all the details, even though I didn't have them hammered out at the time, amateur of me, I know.

Through some major planning, hiring sitters, taking off work and the stars and moons and Jupiter FINALLY aligning, we were able to plan and shoot their anniversary session; and it was monumental.  I've said it at least a thousand times, but it's sessions like this that fill me up. This is why I do what I do. To document it. It being the love, the emotion, the realness, the rawness that is being in a committed long term relationship.



These waterfall sessions make my heart so happy, it could just burst! I have one more date for waterfall sessions THIS FALL and then they won't be offered again until next spring.

If you're interested in learning more about my adventure sessions; CLICK HERE

As always, thanks for reading. Thanks for following along. Thanks for investing in my work.
It means the world to me.

Post a Comment