SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Arnold Bridal Portraits {Canton, Ms Bridal Portrait Photographer}

The first time I ever spoke to Dianna was on the day that we shot her bridal portraits. Her mother had contacted me long before, and we hashed out all the details. It's always nerve wracking meeting a new client for the first time. Will we have the same vision? Will they trust me when I request certain shots? Will they have their own input into ideas? Let's just say that Dianna and I jived. We had a fun, easy time shooting bridal portraits in Canton, MS at the Jiggetts house.

I always love shooting bridal portraits, but hate the fact that I cannot share them until after the wedding. It's such a pain! Regardless, I'm in love. Enjoy the preivew, I'll be sharing the wedding day soon!




Post a Comment