SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, May 5, 2014

The Flannery's {Memphis Area Wedding Photographer}

These two said their I-do's at 4:30 in the afternoon in the backyard of their home. And it was lovely.

And almost every family member had a job that day; one was the officiant, one was the DJ, one was the photographer, another was the cook, and another was the coordinator and all the kids stood nearby and watched their parents say I do. It was simply perfect.

The pergola was draped in white sheets and had a chandelier covered in roses directly in the center.


I think this is such an amazing capture. She's obviously happy beyond belief and he's giving the thumbs up. I consider that a win win.

Earlier I mentioned that all friends/family members had jobs. This cake was made by one of the brides great friends, Paul. And it looked marvelous. And was delicious! Looking back, I should have had more than one piece.

And that official looking man in the middle, performing the actual ceremony? My father-in-law (and the bride's brother-in-law.)

The bride's only daughter held the grooms ring during the ceremony and passed it off to her mother at the appropriate time. I'm a sucker for simple little shots like that. It's almost like she's saying, "Here you go Mama, I approve" :)

First kiss as husband and wife. 


Post a Comment