SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday, January 28, 2013

Forrest Gump

Yep, you read that correctly. This blog post is titled Forrest Gump.
Do you want to know why?

"I was running!"

On January 1st (OK I guess it was a New Years Resolution) I decided to start exercising and running; just all around turn my bad habits into not so bad habits.

It's a slow process, there are some things I refuse to give up...alcohol. I like a beer or two on occasion and I will not be denied that!

Thus far, the running is going pretty well, aside from the shin splints!
And with the weather being unpredictable, cold one day, hot as Hell the next, I've been running on the treadmill in the privacy of my own garage.

There are definitely some perks of running on the treadmill...for me, it's being alone and no one seeing ALL THIS jiggle :)

The downside: its boring.

Insert my running playlist.
Now, remember, you and I may not have the same taste in music, so don't judge me. If the songs aren't your taste, don't listen. All the songs on my running playlist were already on my iPhone, so I just turned my available songs into a playlist and BAM!

The Running Playlist a.k.a me trying to be Forrest Gump:
(in no particular order)
1.  ABBA - Dancing Queen
2.  Adele - Rolling in the Deep
3.  The Black Eyed Peas - Pump It
4.  Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead or Alive
5.  Buckcherry - Lit Up
6.  Flo Ride - Whistle
7.  Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are Over
8.  Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
9.  Fun - Some Nights
10.  Garth Brooks - Calling Baton Rouge
11.  Godsmack - I'm Doing the Best I Ever Did
12.  The Killers - When You Were Young
13.  Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
14.  Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff
15.  Linkin Park - Numb
16.  Linkin Park - One Step Closer
17.  Mumford and Sons - I Will Wait
18.  Puff Daddy ft. Jimmy Paige - Come With Me
19.  Rage Against the Machine - Killing in the Name Of
20.  Saliva -Click Click Boom
21.  Train - Drive By
22.  AC/DC - Thunderstruck
23.  Sharon Shannon - The Galway Girl
24.  Bruno Mars - Locked Out of Heaven
25.  Maroon 5 - One More Night
26.  Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks

Good luck. And God speed!

Post a Comment