SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Pre-Anniversary

Our three year anniversary is next week.
We have survived another year...
Congrats to Tay and I.
Only an eternity more to go :)
 
Anniversaries are like Christmas to me.
Once I get Tay something, I have to give it to him immediately.
Either way, I think he appreciated his gift.
 
 

 
In our household, one thing never changes. We love Johnny Cash.
And this picture epitomizes that.
 
I was lazy and went to Wal-Mart to print it off ( I know, how terrible of a photographer!), but the point of the story is that when I went to pick up my photo, I told the woman my name, and she said, I love Johnny Cash, and that picture is amazing.
 
Thank you Wal-Mart employee for restoring my faith in humanity.
 
To top off the day, a great friend of mine called and offered Tay and I two tickets to the Mississippi State game this weekend. Well, of course, we'll accept tickets to a State game!
 
Happy early anniversary Tay!
 

Post a Comment